Glass Doors / Patio Doors Raleigh/Durham
Glass Doctor® of Raleigh/Durham can help you with any type of glass in your doors. From replacing broken panes of glass to upgrading to the look you desire, Glass Doctor® can handle any glass door needs.
- Cracked or foggy glass in your doors? Count on us for quick and easy replacement.
- If you want to add a decorative glass insert to your door, we have several styles and options available.
- Increase energy efficiency with energy-rated glass units for your doors.
- Customize the look and style of your doors with muntin bars in a variety of patterns, tinted or colored glass, mini-blinds, patterned or textured glass, etc. We have a wide variety of options available for you.
- Add sidelites or doorlites to get the custom look you desire.
- Worn or broken tracks, hardware and screens can be repaired or replaced to get your door operating like new again.
Your entry doors are the focal point of your home, welcoming and making the first impression on your guests. Don’t underestimate how dramatically a new or revitalized doorway can change the look and feel of your home. Glass Doctor® Raleigh has the options you want and the experts to get it done for you efficiently and correctly. Call to see what Glass Doctor® can do for you.
For value, comfort, energy-efficiency, and safety, Glass Doctor® Raleigh/Durham has all the options you need for your glass doors:
- tempered, which is hardened for durability and will break into tiny balls when shattered
- laminated, which contains a layer of flexible poly between two layers of glass, much like a car windshield, to strengthen and provide extra safety as well
- Low-Emissivity Glass which reflects the sun’s UV rays to keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Double and triple pane sealed units to prevent condensation and provide an extra barrier between the inside and outside of your home.
- Safety and energy-savings aren’t the only benefits of upgrading your door glass, you also have less outside noise, inside temperatures do not fluctuate near windows or doors in your home as much, and you just enjoy peace of mind when you know you have done all you can to protect your home and your family.
- You’ll be surprised by how much your home’s value can go up when you upgrade your windows and doors.
- Boost your curb appeal and the look and feel of your home with less hassle by simply updating the glass in your home’s doors.